Seuss's Cat Post

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Old stuff refound



Was having a bit of a sort out yesterday (ok we were actually looking for the Log Book for Sam motorbike) and i refound some mail pieces I had been sent by people previous to starting this blog and so I though I would share it with people.

These pieces are from 4 different people. The mushrooms photo is from Kat Van Trollebol and was in response to a drawing I sent for her Alice in Wonderland call - as far as I know this is an ongoing call and i'm sure she'd appreciate your work http://www.goddelijkegladiolen.com/ Its in dutch but can be easly translated with babelfish. The mushrooms look huge but i think it is just a close up shot of mushrooms but i really like it.

The ATC is from Jinx off the Postal Press list and is her found art piece that she has added to - i like the sparkliness of it! This is from August 2006. It was also fun as she was telling me what was on her mind at the time.

The postcard bottom right is from Fast Eyes on the Postal Press list and is one she made. It reminds me very much of the postcard from Em however I do not think it is the same person just similar styles. This is from September 2006

The bottom one i think is my favourite and is supposed to represent the ocean which I admit was the 1st thing I though of when I looked at it. I like the choice of colours and how you can look at it whichever way up it is. This is from Mim also off the Postal Press list and was also from September 2006.

So as you can see, some nice pieces that I just felt it would be nice to share with others :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home