Seuss's Cat Post

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Its Only Words comes in


And what a good collection of cards it is. Everyone has had some very different idea's and there a variety of music tastes!!! I am really proud of all the cards I received but I do have a couple of favourites. The 1st is the marilyn monroe one, what a nice (and quite young) picture of her it is. It is a simple card but I think this is what makes it so great, the lyrics are so so clear and go so well with the picture and I think the sequins stop it being boring - just give it that something extra. My other favourite is the beatles, help from my friends. I love the multi-coloured background and I love the song. They have chosen the best lyrics from it I think. I am intrigued as to how they made the background, it is fantastic. So as you can see some lovely ATC's and this was such a fun swap to be in - tricky at times to think what lyrics I would use and what images i could put with it but great because I love music so much. I hope people are equally as happy with the cards they got from me!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home