Seuss's Cat Post

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I received these ATC's from a blind swap on one of the new Blind swap yahoo groups I joined.
These are all so different and unique which I think is what is good about them. I join in alot of themed swaps so its nice to get one's on random theme's every now and then. I am glad they are not all the same theme and the one's I will be sending in return are not.

I really Like the 2nd one - Flow of Mind it is called - it has a texture to it, not sure how it was made but I have enquired to Satu, the lady who made who is from Finland. I think the green bits will glow in the dark but I have yet to remember to test it! The 3rd one called Elephant, the card has a real rough texture and i like the beads. Brads have been used to keep the beads in and I like the feel the card has in terms of a kind of Indian feel to it. I will be popping round to my dad's today and he says I have lots of mail so maybe there will be colour mail art to be added - woo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home